Sunday, April 17, 2011

HCG AND THE "SARASOTA DIET" Day 11, Lets go shopping !! ROBERT G CARLSON, MD,FACS

HCG AND THE "SARASOTA DIET" Day 11, Lets go shopping !! ROBERT G CARLSON, MD,FACS

I have been keeping a diary but have been backlogged in writing. I have put together a grouping of articles I will tie together with catching up on my scheduled recordings.

Day#11: 219.2

My energy still is good and I have incorporated my creation of B-vitamins ,carnitine , and chromium into my ANDLOS CLINIC :FAT BURNING ACCELERATOR shots( I will tell you more about these soon) which I use three times a week in conjunction with my nightly HCG shots. I have been in somewhat of a stall and I believe it is because I need to exercise more. I love it when I am losing a pound a day, but my goal is to lose 16 pounds in 28 days. My good friend in Palm Beach has exceeded that in two weeks, but he is a "little" heavier than I. Some questions I am asked daily in my clinic are: So how do I start this 'Sarasota Diet' ?" So I decided to give you a series of brief descriptions on preparing for your first sojourn to the grocery store with Low Carbohydrate approach on your mind. I will reiterate on how to do the shots again, but that is the easy part....Well in fact this whole dietary lifestyle is easy. No caloric restrictions, eat what you can, but just stay away from carbs! If you repeat slowly and often as you walk through the grocery store: "Carbs are poison. These toxins are making me fat and trying to kill me." Repeating that a few times a day will fortify your decision to avoid your previous daily onslaught of massive amounts of dangerous toxic carbohydrates. So lets go shopping....

The new "Sarasota Diet" Low Carbohydrate Lifestyle shopping experience-

Shopping in preparation for starting your low carb Sarasota diet will be a different experience. One thing you will have to do is read labels to check for how many carbohydrates are hidden in your favorite foods. The shock may be overwhelming especially when you realize that you will be allowed a maximum of 20 grams of carbohydrates a day. A cup of rice is over 40 grams. Mountain Dew is 45 grams of carbs. The foods that you would commonly throw into your shopping cart like bread, pasta, and potatoes are no longer welcome in your shopping cart. Just like diving…plan your dive, dive your plan. Your adventure in the grocery store should start with an idea of what you plan to eat for the first week. Also key to anticipating this shopping trip is the gathering of all those high carb snacks throughout your house and hidden in your desk and locking them away if not throwing them all out.

Once in the grocery store, you should shop on the periphery, like the deli, vegetables, eggs, meat, and avoid the packaged high fructose sugar items in the center aisles. Make sure you purchase many low carb options like cheese sticks, deli meats and celery to help satisfy those mid-day cravings. I find however that before you even take a bite of a mid-day snack, you should drink an entire 8 oz glass or bottled water. Then start eating your snack.

Once you arrive at the grocery begin stocking up on cheeses, meats, other high protein options and produce. This way you will purchase the primary foods you should eat for the week and not be tempted by the packaged items in the middle aisles. More to follow…..
Posted by Dr Robert Carlson of Sarasota at 8:25 PM
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

1 comment:

Ali said...

Absolutely brilliant work and thanks for sharing helpful metrical about HCG...
by hcg Drops online
hcg diet