Friday, April 1, 2011

HCG AND THE "SARASOTA DIET" DAY 1 ROBERT G CARLSON, MD,FACS

HCG AND THE "SARASOTA DIET" DAY 1 ROBERT G CARLSON, MD,FACS


With prescribed HCG, take an subcutaneous injection of 0.2ml( 200 units) first thing in the morning.( check out my website for how to mix the HCG, and where to give your injections on www.andlos.com) Eat as often as you like throughout the day. But do not exceed 20 grams of carbohydrates! On the Sarasota diet, we will keep your total carbohydrate intake to below 20 grams for the entire 28 day course. In addition, you need to drink ½ to 1 gallon of filtered or bottled spring water throughout the day.

DAY 1-14: .2 cc of HCG or 200 units.

Day 15-25: .3 cc of HCG or 300 units.

Days 25-28: .2 cc of HCG or 200 units.

Weigh yourself in the morning when you wake up without clothing and after you have emptied your bladder. Administer the HCG injection with dosing as above.

Day #1- Beginning weight: 226.4( Yikes, I am starting this just in time) I took my HCG, .2cc at bedtime. My breakfast consisted of two cups of coffee but I am going to begin to incorporate a whey milk shake with less than 1 carbohydrate in the future. I ate three rollups (boars head brand roast beef rolled up with white cheddar cheese) for lunch. Because there are zero carbs in the roll-ups, you can eat as many as you want. At dinner I ate a steak and a salad with romaine lettuce, sharp cheddar cheese, olives, cucumber, and a lot of Blue Cheese dressing. The only carbs in this meal are from the lettuce portions. For dessert I had three containers of black cherry sugar-free jello with a whole bunch of whip cream on it. Absolutely NO carbohydrates!

2 comments:

David bone said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also engaged! I’m sure you had joy writing this article.

marie said...

What about fat? Simeon's said no fat with HCG